Blog Archives

RPG Maker: U and I could use some work…

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!

Last week, I wrote a post regarding some issues that I had with the interface in the current version of RPG Maker while using a screenshot from the interface of the upcoming installment to the series as a direct comparison. The purpose of the post was to show that the developers are rather slow to make improvements to their software. This post will act as an immediate follow-up to last week’s post, “U and I aren’t working…”, and go over some of the solutions that I came up with for significantly improving the software’s interface, and some additional aspects I didn’t cover last week.

Read the rest of this entry

Advertisements