War Fist Challenge: Wil Wheaton, Walter White, and Whittling Wood
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!
I have a very different kind of post today. It is something that I just randomly decided to spend a couple hours on because it was stuck in my head, it was really fun to make, and I had the insane idea to share it with the internet. Today, I will be introducing the first ever, and possibly (but hopefully not) the last, War Fist Challenge. Essentially, I have created a tongue twister similar to the well known “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck” tongue twister, but with a different collection of themes and characters. I am issuing a challenge to all peoples of the internet. Will you be able to conquer it?
Attempt to say the following phrase:
If Wil Wheaton were willing to whittle wood while whistling as Walter White watches while wasted on whisky, how Hardwick would whittling wood be with whisky wasted Walter White watching whistling Wil Wheaton whittle wood?
- You may upload your attempt for the internet to see, even if it takes you a few tries to accomplish. You can use any site you feel comfortable with: Vine, YouTube, etc.
- I suggest not looking at the tongue twister while attempting the challenge. This will make it more “challenging”. Having a cheat sheet to look at in case you need a refresher is fine, but tuck it away during the actual attempt.
- I would enjoy seeing any attempts made to conquer the challenge. You can link your attempts in the comments below, or mention me on Twitter.
- Have fun! This is a really goofy thing that I’ve come up with, and I had fun creating it. I want anyone that attempts it to have fun, too.
This is the grand challenge that I am issuing to the internet to undertake. It’s fun. It’s goofy as hell. It can be difficult at times. I will be sharing it with my friends, so, I hope you do the same. I have another idea! If you so choose, you may issue challenges to people you know, random strangers, or celebrities, if that’s your thing. You could challenge your sister, your mom, your dentist, your local linguist, or your pet turtle Roshi. You can even challenge the host of the YouTube show Tabletop. What’s his name again? William Wheatthin? I don’t know.
Anyways, have fun! And good luck!
If you have any questions for me, or have some ideas for topics you’d like me to cover, you can leave a comment below or head over to my shiny semi-new-ish Contact page.
Thanks for reading to the end. I hope you’ll be back for the next one.
War Fist out.
* I, War Fist, am not sponsored by Geek & Sundry. I just like their content and want to share it with others who may also like their content. Thank you for your time.
Posted on September 7, 2015, in War Fist Challenge and tagged Breaking Bad, Challenge, Chris Hardwick, Geek, Nerd, Random, Vine, Walter White, War Fist, Wil Wheaton, Word Play, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.